The scope of work is to support the efficient and effective management and operations of Tote Board and to exercise due oversight and governance over its fully-owned subsidiaries – Singapore Pools and Singapore Turf Club. The job scope includes the following:
- People Management – Staff will develop, design and implement people development and management strategies to make Tote Board a Great Workplace and to ensure a high level of staff engagement.
- Corporate Communications – Staff will develop and implement mainstream and social media strategies and plans to profile the unique value proposition of Tote Board.
- Strategic and Corporate Planning – Staff will work with stakeholders, Ministries and Agencies on policy and regulatory matters relating to the operations of Tote Board, Singapore Pools and Singapore Turf Club. Staff will lead and oversee the strategic corporate planning activities of Tote Board, with environment scanning and analysis, seizing the existing opportunities and preparing Tote Board for future challenges. Staff will also work on the identification and mitigation of organisation risks.
- Investment Management - Staff will work with financial experts and fund management professionals to ensure prudent management and investment of Tote Board’s reserves, with both medium and long-term planning and investment time horizons.
- Corporate Functions – Staff will work on the policies, procedures and processes relating to the planning and operations of finance, procurement, information communications and technology, and office administration.