therefore read this page carefully each time you visit this Site.
- This Site is owned and operated by the Singapore Totalisator Board (henceforth known as "Tote Board").
- The materials located on this Site including the information and software programs (the Contents), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to
or controlled by the Tote Board.
- Click here to review this Site's Privacy Statement.
Restrictions on Use of Contents
- Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Site shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, permission of the Tote Board. To use any part of the Contents of this Site, the user must
permission in writing, stating the Contents for use, intent of use, manner of use, time frame for use and identity of the user. Tote Board reserves the right to refuse permission
without declaring reason(s), and/or if information submitted by the user is deemed insufficient.
- Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of the Tote Board's copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced
or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of their respective copyright owners.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- The Contents of this Site are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Tote Board does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
- as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Site;
- that the Contents available through this Site or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Site and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful
- Tote Board shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of this Site, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained
in or available from this Site.
Right of Access
- Tote Board reserves the right to update or modify this Site from time to time. Tote Board reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Site to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Site, at
any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Links from This Site to Other Websites
- This Site contains hyperlinks to websites which are not maintained by the Tote Board. Tote Board is not responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those websites. Use of the
hyperlinks and access to such websites are entirely at your own risk.
- Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this Site. Under no circumstances shall Tote Board be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other
devices used or appearing on websites to which this Site is linked.
Links to This Site from Other Websites
- Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Site or any of the Contents are prohibited.
- Linking to the Home Page: You may link to the Home Page of this Site, upon notifying Tote Board in writing.
- Hyperlinking to an internal page of this Site: You must make a specific request for, and secure permission from, Tote Board prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this Site or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. Tote Board
reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of, this Site or any of the Contents.
- Under no circumstances shall Tote Board be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites that link to this Site or any of the Contents.
- Tote Board reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of, any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates
any written law, or any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
- Tote Board reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other website reached by links to or from this Site or any of the Contents.