2. How do I file a claim and what do I have to submit?
a. The Statement of Accounts for all income and expenditure of the event/project certified true and correct by the Highest Authority or equivalent, or by the Authorised Representative, on Annex B page (PDF) of the claim form attached in the Approval
b. The electronic claim form (in Microsoft Excel file format)
c. Audited Statement of Accounts (optional and if available)
d.Direct Credit Authorisation Form (for
Please refer to our Approval Letter and Paragraph 5 of Tote Board's EFR Terms and Conditions for
more details of each of the documents to be submitted.
All submissions must be made from a recognised email address of the organisation and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. For documents (a) and (d), the HA or his/her equivalent, or his/her AR, is required to certify the hardcopy documents using wet-ink
signature along with the organisation stamp before scanning and emailing them to Tote Board (the person who had certified/signed the documents must be copied in the submission email).
Tote Board will be accepting all new Enhanced Fund-Raising (EFR) Programme applications and its related claims submission
OurSG Grants (OSG) portal. CorpPass login will be required for all grant applications. However, please note that all existing applications (and its related claims submissions) submitted via Form.SG before 31 August 2020 will not be processed on OSG Portal. Please use the Excel Claim Form (see point b) to submit claims for applications submitted before 31 August 2020.
All approved claims submitted via OSG Portal for EFR would be paid via PayNow Corporate.
You are required to submit the following as supporting documentation during Claims Submission:
- Physical fund-raising projects: photographs of the physical fund-raising event
- Digital fund-raising projects: screenshots which include the URLs/campaign IDs of the relevant campaign pages/virtual events
What do you need to do to seamlessly receive matching grant payments via OSG from Tote Board?
- Check and ensure that you and/or the charity you are raising funds for, have an existing bank account with one of the nine PayNow participating banks in Singapore – Bank of China, Citibank Singapore Limited, DBS Bank/POSB, HSBC, Industrial
and Commercial Bank of China Limited, Maybank, OCBC Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, and UOB.
- If you and/or the charity you are raising funds for, are not registered for the PayNow Corporate service, kindly register for the service at your bank’s online banking platform and link your Unique Entity Number (UEN) to your corporate bank
- Ensure the UEN of the beneficiaries provided on OSG Portal is accurate, and the PayNow Corporate service has been set up.
- PayNow Corporate is not required if:
- you are only submitting a claim for an application that was submitted before 31 August 2020; or
- you are only submitting a claim for an application that was submitted after 31 August 2020 and your claim is submitted before 25 June 2021.
We would still require you to attach the Direct Credit Authorisation form in your OSG claims submission for our processing of the 60% Government matching (if eligible).